***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch is seeking an experienced Principal Systems Engineer to provide technical support and system engineering for a rules engine processing system. The selected candidate will assist in developing, improving and modernizing the detailed design of the processing system architecture based on the changes and modernization based on the mission need. Document the detailed design using accepted object oriented design practices as well as assisting in resolving issues that impede the ability of the software engineers to complete their tasks. The selected candidate will also be responsible for assisting in requirement tracking, sprint planning and scheduling in addition to design changes and provide data flow system engineering support.
- (19) years of experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of experience.
- (10) years of experience leading, planning, conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level system engineers;
- Infusing into an Enterprise emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities;
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations;
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use;
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrate an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts;
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment;
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations
- Applying agile and/or incremental development methodologies;
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for medium ($50M-$ 150M) to large ($150M+) scale;
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
- Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework;
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products;
- Integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors;
- Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled.