***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch is seeking highly motivated principal software engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
Along with meeting the requirements of the Principal Software Engineer LCAT, in this role, the successful candidate will:
The Principal Software Engineer shall have the following experience:
• At least fifteen (15) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required
• At least eight (8) years developing software Java
• At least six (6) years demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems. At least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years
• Experience planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks, and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
• Familiarity with the software development process described in the MIL-STD498, JSTD-016, and/or US 12207 and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards
• At least six (6) years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
• Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
• Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
• Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.