***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government, and primarily focused within the Intelligence Community.
We are an official AWS Partner, and are pleased to now offer Cloud Solutions Architecture and Engineering using Amazon Web Services.
Red Arch is seeking a Software Test Engineer for our customer in Maryland! The Software Test Engineer, in an Agile Environment, will be responsible for the end-to-end testing of a software development project. Talk to our recruiter for more details regarding responsibilities.
Must possess and maintain an active Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Sr. Test Engineer LCAT requirements including the following:
• Experience developing and enhancing test strategies
• Experience developing test cases and test procedures from requirements, development artifacts and stakeholders.
• Experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits
• Experience in the use and development of automated test tools such as Selenium
• Must be comfortable working in Windows and Linux/Unix
• Experience with at least a few of the following:
1. Performance / Load / Stress testing
2. Dataflow Testing
3. User Interface Testing
4. Systems Regression Testing
5. Git/Subversion Configuration Management
6. Application Server or OS Setup and Administration
• Experience working with Jira, Jenkins, Java and/or JUnit
• Experience working with developers on a software product development team
• Experience managing SW Builds, Baselines and Deployments
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities