- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- At least eight (8) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI, or a minimum of four (4) years of language or SIGINT experience specializing in DNI and a degree (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) in an applicable field (for example, math, science, engineering, intelligence, language).
- Demonstrated expertise in intelligence collection in support of gathering data from target or adversary automated information systems or networks, to include providing direct DNI tradecraft, analysis and reporting support; knowledge in SIGINT development (SIGDEV) or computer network provider capabilities and workflows and experience in conducting technical metadata or content analysis.
- Proven experience in digital network characterization, reconstruction, mapping, or vulnerability assessments, as well as a working knowledge in language and technical analysis and exploitation techniques, tool providers, capabilities or workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas: SIGDEV; DNI analysis, mapping and reconstruction; CNE exploitation; DNI/DNR convergence; Target templating; Social Network Analysis (SNA); Network vulnerability assessments; Remote forensics analysis; Technical, tactical, or traditional product reporting; and/or Technical language analysis, development or exploitation.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.