***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government, and primarily focused within the Intelligence Community.
Red Arch is seeking a Senior Network Threat Support Specialist to support our customer in Maryland!
The Senior Network Threat Support Specialist will perform analysis to support cyber operations. The successful candidate will serve as a member of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The successful candidate will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Duties will include generating SNORT and other Intrusion Detection Signatures for multiple platforms, thus aiding with defeats and allowing for enhanced detection in collection.
- Perform static analysis, dynamic analysis, network attack characterization and reconstruction, and the development of mitigation strategies.
- Conduct analysis of all types of computer code, particularly malicious code (malware.)
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Use commercial forensics tools to image and review computer drives and data, determine if an incident occurred, and discover the intrusion method.
- Perform extensive post-mission, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- Duties may include writing forensics and/or incident response reports, investigating computer attacks, and extracting data from electronic systems and training team members on analysis, tools or reporting.