- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability.
- Hadoop/Cloud Certification.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience developing and deploying: analytics that include foreign language processing; analytic processes that incorporate/integrate multi-media technolo-gies, including speech, text, image and video exploitation; analytics that function on massive data sets, for example, more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ semantic relationships (i.e., inference engines) between structured and unstructured data sets; analytics that identify latent patterns between elements of massive data sets, for example more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ techniques commonly associated with Artificial Intelligence, for example genetic algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.